Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
Important Information for Program
A program application is required Please contact Deb Myers at 740-386-4106 or at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to start the application process.
Please note: students are required to complete 32 observation hours at three different clinical sites.
If you are currently working in Health Technologies these requirements may not apply. Please contact Deb Myers at 740-386-4106 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diagnostic Medical Sonography Observation Verification form is located on the admission limited enrollment pdf.
- Application Steps and Timeline
- Clinical Site Requirements
- DMS Program Packet
- DMS Advising Checklist
- Student Handbook
- Program Goals
- DMS Observation Verification
- Career Outlooks
- DMS Program Effectiveness (3 Year Trend)
- DMS Outcomes Assessment Plan
- DMS Advisory Committee Members