We help people build a career strategy by providing online career planning, job matching, resume posting services, and interview coaching through Workforce Solutions.
You can take online training courses and explore opportunities with surrounding area Chambers of Commerce and the government resources outlined below:
- Marion Area Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Hardin County Area Chamber of Commerce
- Morrow County Area Chamber of Commerce
- Wyandot County Chamber of Commerce
- Bucyrus Area Chamber of Commerce
- Union County Chamber of Commerce
- University System of Ohio
- Tax reform in Ohio for Businesses
- Ohio Department of Development
- Ohio Talent Development Network
Career Services website contains links to other websites or events as a convenience for its users and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Anyone who discovers misuse or abuse of our website or other posting is encouraged to report the matter to MTC in-person or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Services at Marion Technical College (MTC) makes no representations or guarantees about positions or events listed on its website or physical bulletin boards and is not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. MTC makes no specific or implied guarantees of employment as a result of obtaining a degree or the taking of any courses. It is the responsibility of the student, alumnus, or community member to take all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting any position. He or she is solely responsible for obtaining or confirming any necessary information concerning an employer.