The residency status of each student determines tuition surcharges (in-state or out-of-state).
- The residency status of each student is determined during the admissions process.
- This decision is revocable; students must appeal through the residency review process.
Residency Information for Out-of-State Students
Students not considered residents of the State of Ohio are charged out-of-state rates in accordance with the Ohio Department of Higher Education Residency Rule 3333-1-10 and the College Residency Determination Policy. There are occasions when students may be eligible for in-state rates.
To be considered for in-state rates, a Records Office Request to Change to Ohio Residency Status must be completed and submitted to the Office of Student Records. To see eligibility categories and what documentation is required, please refer to the Petition for Ohio Residency Categories and Guidelines. The completed petition will be reviewed through the residency review process for final determination by the registrar.
- Class Schedule
- Course descriptions
- Directory Information and Form
- Diploma/Certificate Re-order
- Dropping/Adding/Withdrawing Classes
- FERPA Information and Form
- Graduation/Commencement Information
- Petition for Graduation
- Petition for Certificate
- Registration Process
- Request MTC Transcripts
- Residency Information for Out-of-State Students
- Sixty-Plus Information