Directory information is information not generally considered harmful or an invasion of privacy if disclosed. Directory information cannot include the student identification numbers or social security numbers.
MTC has identified the following listing as directory information:
- Address including county
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Field of study
- Dates of attendance and designation of full-time or part-time
- Degrees or awards received (including Dean’s List)
Students have the right to refuse Marion Technical College from disclosing their directory information.
This may mean, however, that if students receive recognition for honors or achievements, the college will be unable to publish the information in newspapers or other publications. Students are advised to consider the consequences of their decision to withhold “directory information.” Click here if you wish to Opt Out.
- Class Schedule
- Course descriptions
- Directory Information and Form
- Diploma/Certificate Re-order
- Dropping/Adding/Withdrawing Classes
- FERPA Information and Form
- Graduation/Commencement Information
- Petition for Graduation
- Petition for Certificate
- Registration Process
- Request MTC Transcripts
- Residency Information for Out-of-State Students
- Sixty-Plus Information