Manufacturers and Logistics EMPLOYERS, we need You!
Please join us for our first annual Made In Marion Expo!
- Date: Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
- Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Location: Marion Veterans Memorial Coliseum, 220 E Fairground St, Marion
Join us for a day of celebrating Marion’s finest manufacturers and be a part of the National Manufacturing Day event in Marion County. This event serves as a catalyst to amplify our workforce in advanced manufacturing, design, engineering and the skilled trades.
Registration for this event is $25.00 per company. To register your company for this event, please contact:
Tami Galloway at 740-386-4138, or email@example.com or you can register online here by Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
The purpose of the Expo:
- Showcase your operations to a variety of audiences
- Inspire and educate the next generation of manufacturers
- Provide insight to our future workforce, educators, career techs, and your community partners
- Show off the past, current and future of manufacturing through exciting interactive exhibits, products produced, and services provided
Our target audience:
- Our future workforce: Schools, educators and career techs
- Our community partners: Economic Development, Marion Chamber of Commerce, OhioMeansJobs, MarionMade!, Marion Public Library and more
- Our community: To gain a better understanding of local manufacturers’ products, contributions and economic impact
- Other manufacturer: To build on our knowledge of what each other does for possible future collaborations
Please join us and be part of this nationally concerted effort right here in Marion, Ohio! Show off the current and future of manufacturing through your exciting interactive hands-on exhibits or videos.
We would love to show your company videos on the MarionMade! YouTube channel. Please forward those to Vicky Branson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help us celebrate what is Made in Marion!
You choose your display size (choose one):
- 10′ X 10′
- 10′ X 20′
Each booth will be provided with 1 table and 2 chairs. If additional tables or chairs are needed, indicate on your registration form. Exhibitor wi-fi will be avalable.
Made in Marion 2019 Exhibitors, please complete this form and return to Tami Galloway, Marion Technical College, 1467 Mt. Vernon Ave., Marion, Ohio 43302 or register online here. For more information contact Tami Galloway at Marion Technical College or email email@example.com or Ron Meade at OhioMeansJobs – Marion County 740-386-1003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made by sending a check made out to Marion Technical College. Registration will not be finalized until payment is received.
Registration deadline is Tuesday, October 8.
Exhibitors must bring their own extension cords and power strips. Host is not responsible for any power failure or insufficient power source.