MTC’s All-in-One Enrollment Day
This exciting opportunity at MTC is being offered to facilitate and expedite your college adventures! You are encouraged to attend the event on a drop-in basis where you can complete the entire enrollment process in one day! Prospective and returning students can stop by anytime between 9 am and 6 pm on Tuesday, July 30th in Bryson Hall and do the following:
- Apply for admission or readmission if you have previously attended
- Apply for financial aid
- Complete placement testing
- Receive academic advising
- Register for classes
- Pay your fees or sign up for a payment plan
- Obtain your student ID and tour the beautiful campus
- Learn about our clubs, residence life, and student activities
If possible please bring your unofficial transcript with you unless you have already sent the official transcript to the college.
Please bring all the necessary information that you will need to complete the FAFSA.
What will I need to fill out the FAFSA® form?
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form, you will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your Alien Registration number (if you aren’t a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID so you can electronically sign the FAFSA form.
If you’re a dependent student, then you’ll also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
You can RSVP to this event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Please allow yourself enough time to complete all the necessary items you will need to do this day. For example, if you need to complete a placement test you will need to allow yourself 1-2 hours for this activity alone.