- MTC’s Enrollment Express event has been rescheduled for April 28 (subject to change). If you are interesting in taking classes at MTC, please contact Admissions at 740-386-4113 or email@example.com.
MTC’s All-in-One Enrollment Day
This exciting opportunity at MTC is being offered to facilitate and expedite your college adventures! You are encouraged to attend the event on a drop-in basis where you can complete the entire enrollment process in one day! Prospective and returning students can stop by anytime between 9 am and 6 pm on Tuesday, April 28 in Bryson Hall and do the following:
- Apply for admission or readmission if you have previously attended
- Apply for financial aid
- Complete placement testing
- Receive academic advising
- Register for classes
- Pay your fees or sign up for a payment plan
- Obtain your student ID and tour the beautiful campus
- Learn about our clubs, residence life, and student activities
- If possible please bring your unofficial transcript with you unless you have already sent the official transcript to the college.
- Please bring all the necessary information that you will need to complete the FAFSA.
What will I need to fill out the FAFSA® form?
- To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form, you will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your Alien Registration number (if you aren’t a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID so you can electronically sign the FAFSA form.
- If you’re a dependent student, then you’ll also need most of the above information from your parent(s).
You can RSVP to this event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Please allow yourself enough time to complete all the necessary items you will need to do this day. For example, if you need to complete a placement test you will need to allow yourself 1-2 hours for this activity alone.
Important Information for Enrollment Express Success
- The documents below should be provided on or before the Enrollment Express day. This will ensure that you can take advantage of all services at the Enrollment Express, including advising and registration for classes.
- Official high school transcript, as well as transcripts from all other previously attended colleges and universities (if you have previously supplied official transcripts to MTC, and have not attended any other school since your last admission/enrollment, you do not need to re-provide these).
- Completion of this is needed to move through the enrollment process during the Enrollment Express day. Please order transcripts as soon as possible to ensure they are processed by March 31st.
- Bringing an unofficial copy of your previous non-MTC college coursework will be very helpful to advisors if you have not already submitted your official transcripts.
- Get help with your 2020-2021 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The FAFSA and all necessary documents should be turned in by the day of Enrollment Express if you are wanting financial aid to cover your tuition and books for the Summer Semester. Go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa to complete the FAFSA.
- If you haven’t attended any other college, you may be required to take a placement test. Plan appropriately to allow yourself time to complete the exam. The test takes about 1 – 2 hours. If you cannot sit for the exam during Enrollment Express, the Testing Center can make a testing appointment for you.
- If you need accommodations for MTC placement testing, that should be requested in advance of the Enrollment Express day in order to arrange the accommodations. Please contact Disability Services by emailing DS@mtc.edu.
- For additional questions about Testing, please call 740-389-4636, ext. 200
- After meeting with your advisor and resolving any holds on your records, you will be able to register for classes.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
- If you register during the Enrollment Express on Tuesday, April 28, all fees are due on or before Wednesday, May 13th, 2020 at 5 pm. See the Business Office to set up a tuition payment plan or to pay for your tuition by credit card (Visa and MasterCard), check or cash. After May 13th, a late payment fee will be assessed.
We look forward to seeing you on April 28 at MTC!