Database Administration Option
Learn how to install and configure Microsoft® SQL Server; acquire application development skills; design and create databases; create SQL queries to return data from database tables; work with database objects including user defined functions and stored procedures; design data warehouse solutions.
Students in the Database Administration Option will learn to …
• Install and configure Microsoft® SQL Server.
• Design and implement a database (including triggers, stored procedures,
and views) using Microsoft® SQL Server.
• Develop queries to return data from the database.
• Build software applications using C# and other current development
• Design a data warehouse solution.
• Work with extract, transform, and load processes to load data into a data
• Analyze and prepare specifications for a database design.
This is a two semester curriculum comprised of core computer programming courses and studies in business, management, and English. Credits earned can apply to an associate’s degree.
After completing our database administration program, you’ll receive an Associate of Applied Science Degree.
Sorry no post found.