Computer Information Technology (Cyber Security)
Design, build, and maintain security policies and standards related to information security with concentration on the three tenets of Cyber Security including confidentiality, integrity, and availability of assets in use by people, corporations, and government.
What You’ll Learn
- Create a security framework based on current regulations.
- Install and configure various operating systems and harden these systems against cyber-attacks.
- Recognize various types of risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in various environments through the use of labs and classroom exercises.
- Professionally create business impact analyses statements, business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans.
- Troubleshoot hardware, operating systems, and network communications problems.
- Prepare for CompTIA Security +, Network +, and A+ certification exams.
Two-year full-time degree schedule; mixture of core software applications, networking classes, and security training including extensive hands-on experience in the classroom environment. Training also includes project management, ethics, and communications; program can be completed on a part-time basis.
- MTC Application for Admission and nonrefundable applicable fee.
- Final high school transcript (or GED results) and college transcripts (if applicable).
- Successful completion of the Placement Assessment and Technology Skills Test is required. Any College Foundation courses recommended by Placement Assessment results are also required.
- Risk Management Security Analyst
- Risk Specialist
- Security Engineer Specialist
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Technical Specialist Server Administrator 2
Check out more careers choices
at Career Coach
For More Information, Contact:
Marion Technical College
1467 Mt Vernon Avenue
Marion, OH 43302
Sorry no post found.