Instructions to check your payment balance
MTC does not mail tuition and fee statements each term, so it is important for you to know how to review your current balance status online.
To view fee information online:
- Go to www.mtc.edu and select the “My MTC” tab at the top right. Select “My Info” link.
- You must log on with your user name and password.
- click the Finances tab, then click the “balance or make payment” option at the top left.
- Select Current Year/Semester as the “Period”, and Detail by Charges/Credits as the “View”.
- Click the “Change” button to view your tuition and fee information, including financial aid awarded.
You may make a payment online, by phone or in person. If you do not have access to the internet, you may contact the MTC Business Office for your balance. You may also request to use MTC’s Deferred Payment Plan (4 easy payments) online at the Finances page or in person.
Financial aid is credited to your balance if awarded and processed on time. This may include grants, loans, scholarships and other types of assistance. Unsure about your financial aid status? Contact Financial Aid at 740-389-4636, ext. 4201, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New User: If you have questions about how to log on for the first time or need other assistance click here for help and read the “how- to” menu at the left.
Questions: If you have a technical problem about logging on to access any of MTC’s Information Systems, contact us at email@example.com, or call 740-389-4636, ext. 288. The MTC Business Office may be contacted by calling 740-389-4636, ext. 4172.