Online Registration Instructions
- You must be using a computer that is connected to the internet.
- Go to mtc.edu
- Click on My MTC, then My Info, and login. Contact the Help desk (ext. 288) for log in problems.
- Click the "Register " tab near the top of the page; select "Traditional Courses "; select the period that you are registering for.
- Click on Section Search; make sure "Main " is selected in the Session box.
- At this point you can click the Search button to see all classes; you can enter a keyword to filter your search; or you can enter the Course Code to go directly to that course.
- Scroll through the sections and press "add " for the courses that you want to register for.
- When all courses are selected, press "Back to Registration ".
- Press Next to finish registration.
- Registration is complete. You can view/print your schedule by clicking the "View Schedule " link on the left. You can also click "View Statement " to see your fees.
- Click Next; you can now pay fees with a credit card or select Pay later.
- Click Finish.
- You can go back in and modify your schedule, if necessary, (drop/add).
- Make sure you logout when finished.
Note:You will not be able to register for classes with a prerequisite that you have not met, or, for a course that needs department approval. You will need to see your advisor. You will still be able to register for other classes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Records. Ext. 210 or Ext. 226