Software Developers are the brains behind every computer application…whether it is a business program, e-commerce site, mobile application, game, medical records application, military simulation, or even a robotics control program. Students who earn a software development degree from MTC work as programmers, consultants, Information System Managers, Web Developers, Software Developers, and Technical Support Specialists. . MTC’s IT faculty know software….and they have the industry certifications to prove it!
MTC’s Software Development program prepares you to be successful in an IT career….and teaches you how to keep pace with rapidly changing technology.
Want more information about MTC's Information Technology Software Development Program? Just click here to send an e-mail request.
A student who earns a Software Development Degree from MTC will know how to:
- build software applications using Visual Basic and C#
- develop Microsoft® Windows applications that utilize standard Windows controls, database access, and error handling
- create ASP web applications that allow users to create, retrieve, update, and delete data stored in a database
- design and implement a database (including triggers, stored procedures, and views) using Microsoft® SQL Server
- prepare for industry Microsoft® certification exams
- communicate professionally with co-workers, managers, end-users, and customers
- analyze and prepare design specifications for information systems