What is Mechatronics II?
The Mechatronics II certificate program will provide further development of skills for those who have completed the Mechatronics I certificate. It is also a great option for those already working the industry.
The Program - Mechatronics Technician
Prepare students to install, repair, and maintain a wide variety of communications equipment and interconnectivity components in both internal network structures and outdoor settings.
Students in the program will learn …
- A systematic approach to analysis of equipment
- Troubleshooting on advanced automated equipment and machinery
- Combined electronic, mechanical, robotics and control system technology
- How to work in a modern manufacturing facilities
- Routine maintenance, diagnosis, repairs, and installation involving electrical
- Maintenance Technician
- Mechatronics Technician
- Manufacturing Associate
To apply for acceptance into the Mechatronics II Certificate program at MTC, applicants must have:
- MTC Application for Admission and nonrefundable applicable fee.
- Final high school transcript (or GED results) and college transcripts (if applicable).
- Successful completion of the Basic Skills Assessment (COMPASS) and Technology Skills Test is required. Any College Foundation courses suggested by COMPASS results are also required.
- COMPASS math score of 41 or above required to take the first algebra course in the engineering program.
Transfer students to MTC must qualify in accordance with current admission criteria.
If required, Foundation Courses are available to help you meet any specialized program admission requirements.