Communications Technology Program
2010 - 2011
- Two year plan to obtain the Communications Technology Certificate. ( 51 college credits)
- Successful Academy graduates are more than half way to completion of the Communications Technology Associate Degree
- All classes taught on MTC campus, including fully equipped Engineering and related labs.
- All classes offered Monday through Friday from 12:00PM to 2:00PM.
- PSEO and traditional students welcome.
- Earn college credits for transfer or to be job-market ready.
- Learn essential computer, electronic, and telecommunications skills.
- TCT-1000A Intro to Telecommunications
- PSY-1020A Orientation to College
- TMT-1500A Technical Math
- TCT-1010A Outside Plant I
- EET-2300C Basic Electrical Apps.
- EET-1100B Circuit Analysis I
- TCT-1300A Intro to Switching Technology
- CIT-1300A Information Technology Essentials
- MGT-1430A Customer Relationship Management
- PSY-1120A General Psychology
- TCT-1750A Network Structure
- TCT-1200A Intro to Collocation
- CIT-1500A Microsoft MCSE1
- TCT-1030A Outside Plant II
- TCT-1660A Tech. Work Safety
- MET-1060B Basic Problem Solving
1467 Mount Vernon Ave.
Marion, Ohio 43302