If you have a Kroger Plus Card, please sign up for the community rewards program. IT COSTS YOU NOTHING and doesn’t affect your benefits. Even if you have designated a community charity in the past, you need to renew or designate a new charity each April/May.
The MTC Development Fund number is 80760. Proceeds from the rewards program are used to assist needy students with tuition and/or book costs.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM (It’s easier than it looks from the instructions below. Online instructions guide you through the process):
Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- -Click on Sign In/Register
Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- -Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- -You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- -Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- -Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- -Update or confirm your information.
Enter Non Profit Organization (NPO) number (80760) or name of organization (Marion Technical College Development Fund) or select organization from list and click on confirm.
- -To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page.
If you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- -You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to the registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.