If you have a Kroger Plus Card, please sign up for the community rewards program. IT COSTS YOU NOTHING and doesn’t affect your benefits. Even if you have designated a community charity in the past, you need to renew or designate a new charity each April/May.
The MTC Development Fund number is 80760. Proceeds from the rewards program are used to assist needy students with tuition and/or book costs.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM (It’s easier than it looks from the instructions below. Online instructions guide you through the process):
Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Non Profit Organization (NPO) number (80760) or name of organization (Marion Technical College Development Fund) or select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page.
- If you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to the registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.